Monday, August 16, 2010

Look What She Made! :)


Hi All -
Just wanted to share with you the cutest creation I came across in blogland the other day. My new friend Amanda created this beautiful framed collage for a friend and used one of Trinket's fabric houses as the centerpiece! Isn't it beautiful? I love how she added all the other embellishments across the bottom and just the whole thing is inspiring. She told me her friend - the gift recipient - loved it!

Check out Amanda's DARLING Etsy shop here: Crafty Paper Girl

She makes the cutest little birdie embellishments!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you cute! Thanks for the "toots"! You really do have the most darling items in your Etsy shop! Can't wait to shop again... soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)