Friday, May 28, 2010

New this week at Trinkets!


Hey Everyone -
Enjoying your summer? I am super excited to have a three-day weekend this weekend and enjoy some time with my family.
Check out what's new in store this week!
Trinkets has also been featured in a few new treasuries this week - here's a screen shot of one. I love all the bright colors!

I hope you enjoy Memorial Day with your families! :)
Ooh! Trinkets is also doing a big giveaway - a huge set of many varieties of my handmade flowers in a cute zippered bag! Check out my friend Michelle's blog to enter! Michelle Philippi. I hope you win! :)

1 comment:

  1. I finally made an outfit from the beautiful fabric flowers you made. Come check it out!

    http://www.facebook.com/emmaleesboutique?v=wall#!/photo.php?pid=4576595&id=251307682321

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)